The 22 guest rooms and suites at The Inn at Hastings Park, a luxury Boston area hotel, are arranged in three meticulously restored historic buildings:
The Main House, originally built in 1888 as the private home of one of Lexington's first families; the Isaac Mulliken House, a private residence built in 1841 for the spirited local politician; and The Barn, which served as Mulliken’s original carpentry shop. Showcasing the talents of New England’s most talented designers, decorators and artisans, The Inn’s award-winning redesign at our luxury hotel in Lexington, MA features a contemporary twist on the traditional with bright colors, bold patterns and beautiful furnishings.
Designed by Robin Gannon Interiors, guestrooms are appointed with modern comforts and conveniences such as Frette towels and robes, rain showers and Frette bed linens accented with blankets woven by Brahms Mount of Maine. We also provide all of our guests with the modern technology that discerning travelers have come to expect, including flat screen TVs, iPhone docking stations, complimentary refreshments, Nespresso machines and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- A gratuity free property (excluding our Food & Beverage outlets)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Complimentary coffee service each morning
- Complimentary afternoon refreshments for guests
- Full service dining options with al fresco option (seasonal)
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk
- Elevator access in the Main House
- ADA-compliant guest suite
- Complimentary bicycle racks and bicycles (available upon request)
- Umbrellas (available upon request)
- Indoor and outdoor private event space for entertaining (fee applies)
Check-in 4:00pm, Check-out 12:00pm