Guest Service Agent - FT
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
About the Property: The Inn at Hastings Park is a 22-room inn with a 54-seat fine dining restaurant in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Join our exciting team at an Award-Winning Restaurant and Inn.
- Boston Magazine's Best of Boston 2016 - Best Restaurant, West of Boston
- 2017 Travel + Leisure World's Best Winner - #6 in Top Resorts in the Northeast.
- The Boston area’s only Relais & Chateaux hotel
Our team is comprised of talented individuals who can deliver our unique brand of revolutionary hospitality to our guests. We are setting the highest standards in hospitality and are looking for people who will take pride in doing things the right way. We care about our workplace and are creating an environment where we treat each other with the same care and respect with which we treat our guests.
The ideal candidates are motivated, results-oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and patrons as they arrive
- Manage the registration process
- Ask for identification and ensure that the provided credentials are accurate
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs appropriately
- Operate hotel switchboard, take calls and provide information and transfer calls
- Manage accurate accounting of all rooms
- Take reservations over the telephone, through emails and in person
- Answer queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities, sports facilities and travel directions
Preferred Qualifications and Skills for Front Desk/Guest Service Agents:
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Previous customer experience and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Passion for Service
- Requires attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Successful candidates must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
There is a uniform requirement and a partial uniform is supplied. Health Care Benefits and employee Discounts are available. For immediate consideration, email your resume to our recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Line Cook
Department: Restaurant – Back of the House
Location: Lexington, MA
Fine Dining Restaurant
The Inn at Hastings Park is a luxury boutique hotel conveniently located 15 miles outside of Boston in historic Lexington, one of Massachusetts' most popular tourist destinations. We are the Boston area's only luxury boutique property and the only to be accepted into the prestigious Relais & Chateaux hospitality association.
Artistry on the Green, the Inn's 54-seat restaurant, showcases traditional New England cuisine with an inspired twist. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner & Sunday brunch, our creative culinary team uses fresh, seasonal ingredients and innovative cooking techniques to create delicious menus featuring the bounty of many local New England farms, fresh at our tables every day.
Boston Magazine's Best of Boston 2016 - Best Restaurant, West of Boston
Boston Magazine’s Best of Boston 2018 – Best Hotel, West of Boston
2018 Travel + Leisure World's Best Winner - Resorts in the Northeast
2018 Conde Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Award
This Line Cook is a vital member of the Kitchen staff assisting the Sous Chef and the Executive Chef in preparing high quality food for our fine dining restaurant. The ideal line cook is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by preparing food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards.
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines.
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown.
Candidates would ideally possess strong technique, the willingness to learn, and the desire to grow. While 1 -2 years experience is preferred, we will consider candidates who are just beginning in the industry. This is a great opportunity to work with great product and a great team. If you are an enthusiastic individual with a passion for food & hospitality, please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Health benefits & employee discounts are available.
For immediate consideration email your resume to our recruiting department at email@example.com