The 22 guest rooms and suites at The Inn at Hastings Park are arranged in three meticulously restored historic buildings:
The Main House, originally built in 1888 as the private home of one of Lexington's first families; the Isaac Mulliken House, a private residence built in 1841 for the spirited local politician; and The Barn, which served as Mulliken’s original carpentry shop. Showcasing the talents of New England’s most talented designers, decorators and artisans, The Inn’s award-winning redesign features a contemporary twist on the traditional with bright colors, bold patterns and beautiful furnishings.
Designed by Robin Gannon Interiors, guestrooms are appointed with modern comforts and conveniences such as Frette towels and robes, rain showers and Frette bed linens accented with blankets woven on an old fashioned loom from Maine. We also provide all of our guests with the modern technology that discerning travelers have come to expect, including flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary breakfast in our casual fine-dining restaurant
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Complimentary coffee service each morning
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk
- Elevator access in the Main House
- ADA-compliant guest suite
- Twin rollaway beds available (based on availability)
- Complimentary bicycle racks and bicycles (available upon request)
- Umbrellas (available upon request)